Tuesday, October 12, 2010

England Lose on Penalties

I caught the end of the Men's game against India 3-3 after extra time and then penalty flicks. I have to just say I feel terrible for Glenn Kirkham, such a shame. But on the positive side the men are playing for the first Commonwealth medal for some time - the last one they got was in 1998.

As for the ladies well a game against South Africa awaits them tomorrow.

I went to the synchronized diving today, and saw Chelmsford's Rebecca Gallantree in action, well done to her - although she didn't win I thought she was very good. Anyway, it is difficult to see much in it between dives for someone like me who knows very little about the sport.  

Above: England's women's hockey players pose for a photo in the special meeting area.

Above: Carol and Annie Craddock at the diving.

Above: Rebecca Gallantree from Chelmsford dives.

No comments: